Creating the Israel of God
by Larry M Wishon
A panoramic view of God's ultimate plan for Israel and Mankind. This plan is to reverse the tragedy of Eden, by creating a new Humanity in Christ. This new Humanity is known as, the Israel of God.
Creating the Israel of God, traces how God transformed the Israel of Sinai, into the Israel of God.
This transformation took place via the fulfillment of Israel's promised New Covenant, enacted through the ministry of the Messenger of the Covenant, the Messiah.
If you thought God’s ultimate plan was to have a group of racially select people walking the earth, being obedient to a set of laws carved in stone, you have massively misunderstood His heart and plan.
- Why did God promise Israel a New Covenant, and what was its purpose?
- Why do some Christians believe that the New Covenant has not yet been made with Israel?
- The Jews required a sign of Jesus. What sign did they receive?
- Has God given the Gentiles a different Covenant than He gave the Jews?
- Will God re-constitute the Sinai Covenant with its sacrifices and temple?
- If the New Covenant has been made with Israel, how did God create it?
- What was so different about the New Covenant?
- Why did it need to be so different?
- What was the ultimate purpose of God in the New Covenant?
- Why do some believe the Church has replaced Israel?
- Who composes this Israel of God, that Paul speaks of?
Inside we address all these questions and much more.
The New Covenant in Messiah is a quantum leap in God's ultimate plan for all of mankind. The Messiah, who is the Last Adam, through His death, burial, and resurrection, brings forth a New Humanity, comprised of a bouquet of redeemed peoples, united as one, called the Israel of God. Hence, the New Covenant in Messiah transforms the Israel of Sinai into the Israel of God. Replacement is impossible. It is only those who are transformed by the work of the Messiah Jesus, who are brought out of the Old, into the New.
There is no replacement, only transformation.
|Dimensions - 6x9|
|Pages - 366|
|Original Publishing Date - March 17, 2022|
|Library of Congress Control Number: 2021914113|